16.7.10

they hurted me. huh!

"pembohong!" yaaa... its hurt when everybody in the class called me like that. want to know how it feels?? be for myself 4 just a minute when they called me with that fuck off name! huh... i'm just trying to give my view.. but i'm not deserve to call liked dat! i want to blame usatz as he always speak what he want.. calling people with unpolite name. for me he shouldn't be that way. i respect him,but he always called student in thah way. if u haven't called with that silly name like "pelesit","hantu raya"."pembohong","musang" and so on... u can laugh hua hua hua ... but then if u are the one who been called like that?? how would u feel? embarased??! sure of course. now i know how it feels when hasnani was called as hantu raya.

sorry ustaz for blaming u. but i just don't get it why u should speak out such words to me. is it so hard 4 u to correct me?? huh... i appreciated it when u said "itulah yg terbaik." but still it can't stop dat silly boys in my class calling me dat way?? huh....

yaa... i'm sighing too much!
cuz i'm hurted too much!


sorry to my dear eqa...
did'nt mean to hurt ur feeling..

just can't take what rossandi said to me..
argggghhh! that so called cute!???

biaqqq p daaa!!!



....ayen in searching...